I thinked

9:08 PM

nabila chafa yellow sweet



You gotto know that everymoment that our gets make a different ways. You thinked on the different ways too. Your parents are the hero on everyone. Depends on you that you think different. Every season by side, look at them. They never annoyed with you. They happier when they look you happy too.

Guess what? Now, they is my hero for my life. I thinked that everymoment I can’t alone anymore. Because about them, I’ll survive until now.
All the time when I spent it. I can’t get memorise. Like everyone thinked. And I'll never let they to go. On my mind, My hopes and expectations  depends them. I’ll succed with my way. Without  any advise from anyone else. Just they’re.
>>> We can happier tomorrow. Learn more yesterday. About one way. Togetherness.


 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments