Dont fallin down so low

7:13 AM




I'm fallin in love. Someone that playing in the court.

But sometimes it breaks me. No matter how you feel, no matter what going on, it breaks me so hard. Right place doesnt mean its alraight. I mean, when we dont know what happened for the future, we're just doing right time now.

With work hard, even pain and failure looms over us.

Dear, dont falling down so low. embarras yourself like this. Rise up and keep fight.

You just said for the interviewed, "Previously, when a game went like this, I would be able to recover and think clearly," 

"I would have been able to pull through. But I couldn't recover tonight, and that's down to my weakness."

Firstly, you said confident. You can attack the game. 

But it doesnt work again. You already tired. 

But his confidence deserted him when Heo began to gain a foothold in the first game, and he was unable to reassert control.

"I was 10-5 up in the first game, I wasn't moving badly and I had an attacking image in my mind," you said.

"But then I lost a few points in a row and my opponent beat me to 11, which affected me mentally and I didn't recover. I came up short."

Dear KenMot I wanna said, "Won several tournament and then comeback stronger than ever!"

Oke? Lets move. Dont make me so frustated again.

(*)

29/7/2021
Sorry just make me feel so bad yesterday
21.12

You Might Also Like

0 Comments